Tuesday 3 May 2011

Traveling to Eastern Europe with Purpose!

      The sun is shining and fuels my efforts to finish packing my backpack for my journey to Eastern Europe tomorrow.  Bits and pieces of my room are clean and ready for my friend to move in.  My room is packed away, tucked in the storage crawl space that secretly hides behind a small door in my closet.  This journey that I'm taking with my older brother David inspired by the desire to learn where are ancestors came from.  Our pin point being northern Poland! I'm excited to walk the streets where my ancestors did, hoping to learn treasures and secrets about their lives, creating a connection between past and future!

     I am excited to connect to other travelers and locals, being open about my life, sharing about what makes me happy, sharing my ideas, and sharing my testimony.  I know that the living gospel has been restored on this earth! Isn't that great?!?  The plan is here, the path is clear, all we need to do is hold on tight, not looking back upon past grievances or regrets, but moving forward!  As we take more truth and light into our lives we will attract those who are also looking and searching.  We will stand out more so, because of our example.  When we live our lives according to the commandments and modern day revelation given by the Prophet, our light increases setting us apart from the world.

      So here I go....off to Europe.  I excite at the freedom that comes when traveling!!!  My mission for this trip is to let my light so shine, inspiring others through my example and my own personal life story to come unto Christ.  There are many good things in life that bring happiness, but the only thing I've found to bring a complete, fullness of joy is The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

    If you're happy and you know it...Share it!  And clap you're hands, if you feel it, tap your toes, and do a little jig!

    I Am Mormon. :)  

3 comments:

  1. H, I'm excited to read of your travels and experiences. You've got my full support. You go girl! Love you, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heathie baby I am so happy and excited for you! You are so sweet and will be missed , but I know you will have an experience of a lifetime! Stay true, stay sweet and beautiful, and I will see you in two months! Can't wait to hear your stories and adventures!! I love you til the ocean takes us all. Xo xo love bex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather! You are a great writer, I'm so happy you started this little bloggie :) Can't wait to hear of your adventures, and I really can't wait for you to be back! love from Paulina

    ReplyDelete